2024 KTM 350 XC-F Factory Edition
Just by looking at the 2024 KTM 350 XC-F FACTORY EDITION, there is no doubt that rivals will know a hard-edged competitor is in the race. The slew of KTM PowerParts additions chisel this bike for one purpose only. A fresh and bold style combination of colors, graphics and bodywork screams ‘racing’. There is nothing superfluous about the shape or the aspect of the 2024 KTM 350 XC-F FACTORY EDITION. Built to compete, built to excel, and the meld of orange, white and black tells you all the rest.
- ORANGE FRAME
- FMF FACTORY 4.1 RCT SILENCER
- FACTORY RACING TRIPLE CLAMPS
- FACTORY WHEEL SET
- FACTORY START DEVICE
- SKID PLATE
- FACTORY RACING SEAT
- FRONT WAVE BRAKE DISC
- REAR WAVE BRAKE DISC
- FRONT BRAKE DISC GUARD
- ORANGE REAR SPROCKET
- HINSON OUTER CLUTCH COVER
2024 KTM 350 XC-F FACTORY EDITION HIGHLIGHTS
- Exclusive FMF KTM Factory Racing graphics.
- FMF Slip-On silencer further improves the low-end grunt of the 350 cc engine while reducing weight thanks to its titanium construction.
- Factory triple clamps anodized in orange deliver perfect fork clamping for enhanced suspension performance and front end feel, and adjust between 20 or 22 mm offset.
- KTM Factory wheels featuring DID DirtStar rims laced to fully CNC-machined orange anodized hubs guarantee minimal weight at maximum stability.
- Dunlop MX33 front and AT81 rear tires ensure maximum cross country performance.
- Factory holeshot device in the fork guards, composite skid plate, orange rear aluminum sprocket and Selle Dalla Valle seat provide the ultimate race-ready touches.
- Map select switch changes engine character depending on track conditions and rider preference.
- New WP XACT Closed Cartridge spring fork provides more linear and consistent character across long races and features a hydro stop for holdup against big hits.
- Updated WP XACT rear shock settings to maintain perfect balance with the new front fork.
- Compact, powerful SOHC engine with optimal mass centralization is positioned for ideal anti-squat.
- Innovative Quickshifter function allows clutchless upshifts from 2nd to 5th gear.
- Hydraulic Brembo clutch system offers highly controllable modulation and light operation.
- High-tech Brembo brakes are combined with a Semi-floating front and a solid rear disc, including a front brake disc guard.
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
- Displacement: 349.7 cc
- Bore / Stroke: 88 / 57.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 14.6:1
- Starter/Battery: Electric Starter / 12.8V, 2 Ah
- Transmission: 6 Gears
- Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 44 mm Throttle Body
- Lubrication: Pressure lubrication with 2 oil pumps
- Primary Ratio: 24:72
- Final Drive: 14:47
- Cooling: Liquid Cooling
- Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc DS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
- Ignition: Keihin EMS
- Frame: Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel
- Sub Frame: Aluminum reinforced Polyamide
- Handlebar: Neken, Aluminum Ø 28/22 mm
- Front Suspension: WP XACT Closed Cartridge Fork, Ø 48 mm
- Rear Suspension: WP XACT Monoshock with Linkage
- Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 300 / 300 mm; 11.81 / 11.81 in
- Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm / 220 mm
- Front/Rear Rims: 1.60 x 21” / 2.15 x 18”
- Front/Rear Tires: 80/100-21” / 110/100-18” Dunlop MX33/AT81
- Chain: 520, X Ring
- Silencer: Titanium
- Steering Head Angle: 26.1º
- Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,493 mm ± 10 mm / 58.7 ± 0.4 in
- Ground Clearance: 343 mm / 13.5 in
- Seat Height: 954 mm / 37.5 in
- Tank Capacity, Approx: 8.5 L / 2.24 gal
- Weight (without fuel), Approx: 105.2 kg / 231.9 lb
2024 KTM 350 XC-F Factory Edition
Regular price (/)