2023 KTM 500 EXC-F
Think of the 2023 KTM 500 EXC-F as a sledgehammer. Hard-hitting, effective, and utterly devastating. But, thanks to a nimble chassis and its even more compact high-tech engine, this large-displacement power machine is surprisingly light and rideable. As a result, this 510 cc SOHC single-cylinder powerhouse has an incredible power-to-weight ratio and provides nothing less than the most dynamic, and exciting option for weekend outrides, enduro competition, or rally event.
Stand back or hold on tight, this is the most powerful dual-sport motorcycle on the market. The latest generation KTM 500 EXC-F packs a thrilling 4-stroke punch while still delivering outstanding rideability. Thanks to its lightweight chassis and compact, high-tech engine, this awesome 510 cc SOHC single-cylinder bombshell is surprisingly light with excellent agility. As a result, it has an incredible power-to-weight ratio and provides nothing less than the most dynamic riding experience available.
2023 KTM 500 EXC-F Highlights:
- NEW graphic design and white, purple and orange color scheme come together to pay homage to the early ‘90s enduro models. An orange frame sets the graphics off and echoes KTM factory machines.
- WP XPLOR forks provide next-level control and comfort and are fully adjustable for terrain and rider preference.
- WP XPLOR rear shock with PDS (Progressive Damping System) technology offers lower maintenance with fewer moving parts and provides more ground clearance.
- High-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame with carefully calculated flex parameters provides a great blend of comfort, stability and precision.
- Single-piece cast aluminum swingarm is manufactured using a gravity die-cast production process, offering exceptional strength at the lowest possible weight.
- Light engine cases with a centralized shaft configuration move the crankshaft closer to the bike’s center of gravity for light handling and quick responsiveness.
- Reinforced clutch cover for improved resistance against impacts in rocky terrain.
- 6-speed wide ratio transmission is perfectly suited for road and offroad duty.
- Bodywork features a slim design for excellent comfort and freedom of movement, putting the rider in complete control.
- Air box and air boot designed to provide maximum protection of the air filter against soiling and better airflow for increased performance. Air filter can be accessed without tools for quick servicing.
- Hydraulic Brembo clutch system offers highly controllable modulation of the clutch and light operation, minimizing fatigue on demanding rides.
- High-tech Brembo brakes have always been standard equipment on KTM offroad machines and are combined with lightweight Wave discs to offer incredible braking power and feel.
- Super lightweight Galfer Wave rotors, CNC machined hubs, high-end Giant rims and Continental TKC 80 tires provide excellent performance while reducing unsprung weight.
- Offroad specific features such as hand guards, a side stand and oversized tank ensure the KTM EXC-F machines are READY TO RACE.
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Displacement: 510.9 cc
Bore/Stroke: 95 / 72 mm
Starter: Electric, Lithium Ion 12 V 2 Ah
Transmission: 6 Gears, Wide Ratio
Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 42 mm
Lubrication: Pressure Lubrication with 2 Pumps
Primary Ratio: 31:76
Final Drive: 14:48
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc DDS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
Ignition: Keihin EMS
Frame: Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel
Handlebar: NEKEN, Aluminum Ø 28/22 mm
Front Suspension: WP XPLOR USD Ø 48 mm
Rear Suspension: WP XPLOR Shock with PDS
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 300 mm / 11.8 in; 310 mm / 12.2 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm / 220 mm
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60 x 21” / 2.15 x 18” Giant
Front/Rear Tires: 90/90-21” / 120/90-18” Continental TKC 80
Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in
Steering Head Angle: 26.5º
Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
Wheelbase: 1,482 mm ± 10 mm / 58.3 ± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 355 mm / 14 in
Seat Height: 960 mm / 37.8 in
Tank Capacity, Approx.: 8.5 L / 2.25 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx.: 109 kg / 240.3 lbs