2023 KTM 350 EXC-F
Widely known for its 250-like agility and 450-like power, the KTM 350 EXC-F has become a dual-sport to be reckoned with. Thanks to its potent combination of sheer rideability and next-level capability in any terrain, it holds all the cards in the dual-sport world.
The success of the KTM 350 EXC-F has certainly made waves in the industry. Gaining instant recognition on its arrival in 2012, it has become a class-leading dual-sport model due to its 250-like agility and 450-like power. Ever since then, the 350 EXC-F has gained significantly in performance and torque, as well as handling and agility. This model delivers power ever closer to a 450, while getting ever closer to the agility of a 250 - so, the basic idea of this bike is easy to see, and has been a recipe for success right from the start.
2023 KTM 350 EXC-F Highlights
- NEW graphic design and white, purple and orange color scheme come together to pay homage to the early ‘90s enduro models. An orange frame sets the graphics off and echoes KTM factory machines.
- WP XPLOR forks provide next-level control and comfort and are fully adjustable for terrain and rider preference.
- WP XPLOR rear shock with PDS (Progressive Damping System) technology offers lower maintenance with fewer moving parts and provides more ground clearance.
- High-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame with carefully calculated flex parameters provides a great blend of comfort, stability and precision.
- Single-piece cast aluminum swingarm is manufactured using a gravity die-cast production process, offering exceptional strength at the lowest possible weight.
- Light engine cases with a centralized shaft configuration move the crankshaft closer to the bike’s center of gravity for light handling and quick responsiveness.
- Reinforced clutch cover for improved resistance against impacts in rocky terrain.
- 6-speed wide ratio transmission is perfectly suited for road and offroad duty.
- Bodywork features a slim design for excellent comfort and freedom of movement, putting the rider in complete control.
- Air box and air boot designed to provide maximum protection of the air filter against soiling and better airflow for increased performance. Air filter can be accessed without tools for quick servicing.
- Hydraulic Brembo clutch system offers highly controllable modulation of the clutch and light operation, minimizing fatigue on demanding rides.
- High-tech Brembo brakes have always been standard equipment on KTM offroad machines and are combined with lightweight Wave discs to offer incredible braking power and feel.
- Super lightweight Galfer Wave rotors, CNC machined hubs, high-end Giant rims and Continental TKC 80 tires provide excellent performance while reducing unsprung weight.
- Offroad specific features such as hand guards, a side stand and oversized tank ensure the KTM EXC-F machines are READY TO RACE.
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Displacement: 349.7 cc
Bore/Stroke: 88 / 57.5 mm
Starter: Electric, Lithium Ion 12 V 2 Ah
Transmission: 6 Gears, Wide Ratio
Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 42 mm
Lubrication: Pressure Lubrication with 2 Pumps
Primary Ratio: 24:73
Final Drive: 14:52
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc DDS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
Ignition: Keihin EMS
Frame: Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel
Handlebar: NEKEN, Aluminum Ø 28/22 mm
Front Suspension: WP XPLOR USD Ø 48 mm
Rear Suspension: WP XPLOR Shock with PDS
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 300 mm / 11.8 in; 310 mm /12.2 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm / 220 mm
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60 x 21” / 2.15 x 18” Giant
Front/Rear Tires: 90/90-21” / 120/90-18” Continental TKC 80
Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in
Steering Head Angle: 26.5º
Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
Wheelbase: 1,482 mm ± 10 mm / 58.3 ± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 355 mm / 14 in
Seat Height: 960 mm / 37.8 in
Tank Capacity, Approx.: 8.5 L / 2.25 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx.: 107.8 kg / 237.6 lbs