2023 KTM 150 XC-W
This nimble, lightweight, extreme terrain master proudly features advanced TPI (Transfer Port Injection) technology. This means that there is no need for re-jetting or mixing fuel, making this easy-to-shred thoroughbred even simpler to ride and work on while delivering excellent fuel efficiency and clean exhaust emissions. Recognized for its supreme agility, the KTM 150 XC-W benefits from a lightweight frame with class-leading flex characteristics that helps elevate rider and machine to incredible new levels of performance.
- NEW graphic design and white, purple and orange color scheme come together to pay homage to the early ‘90s enduro models. An orange frame sets the graphics off and echoes KTM factory machines.
- NEW Dunlop MX33 front tire pairs perfectly with the Dunlop AT81 rear for offroad domination.
- WP XPLOR forks provide next-level control and comfort and are fully adjustable for terrain and rider preference.
- WP XPLOR rear shock with PDS (Progressive Damping System) technology offers lower maintenance with fewer moving parts and provides more ground clearance.
- 143.99 cc 2-stroke engine with a 6-speed wide ratio transmission is fitted with a patented TPI fuel injection system for perfect fueling at any altitude, no premixing and reduced fuel consumption while still living up to the standard of a KTM 2-stroke.
- EMS featuring an ECU controlling ignition timing and fuel spray based on information from sensors reading intake air pressure, throttle position, water temperature and ambient air pressure from an additional sensor for efficient altitude compensation.
- Optional map select switch allows the rider to select an alternate map, providing a sportier power delivery.
- Electronic oil pump feeds oil from the 700 cc oil tank to the intake to ensure a perfect fuel-oil mix under any condition while reducing smoking by 50% and providing up to 5 tanks of fuel.
- High-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame with carefully calculated flex parameters provides a great blend of comfort, stability and precision.
- Single-piece cast aluminum swingarm is manufactured using a gravity die-cast production process, offering exceptional strength at the lowest possible weight.
- Reinforced clutch cover for improved resistance against impacts in rocky terrain.
- Air box and air boot designed to provide maximum protection of the air filter against soiling and better airflow for increased performance.
- Hydraulic Brembo clutch system offers highly controllable modulation of the clutch and light operation, minimizing fatigue on demanding rides.
- High-tech Brembo brakes have always been standard equipment on KTM offroad machines and are combined with lightweight Wave discs to offer incredible braking power and feel.
- Super lightweight Galfer Wave rotors, CNC machined hubs and high-end Giant rims provide excellent performance while reducing unsprung weight.
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 2-Stroke
Displacement: 143.99 cc
Bore/Stroke: 58/54.5 mm
Starter: Electric, Lithium Ion 12 V 2 Ah / Kickstarter
Transmission: 6 Gears, Wide Ratio
Fuel System: TPI, Dell’Orto 39 mm Throttle Body
Lubrication: Electronically Regulated Oil Pump
Primary Ratio: 23:73
Final Drive: 13:50
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
Ignition: Continental EMS
Frame: Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel
Handlebar: NEKEN, Aluminum Ø 28/22 mm
Front Suspension: WP XPLOR USD Ø 48 mm
Rear Suspension: WP XPLOR Shock with PDS
Suspension Travel Front / Rear: 300 mm / 11.8 in; 310 mm / 12.2 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm; 220 mm
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60 x 21” / 2.15 x 18” Giant
Front/Rear Tires: 80/100-21” Dunlop MX33 / 110/100-18” Dunlop AT81
Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in
Steering Head Angle: 26.5º
Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
Wheelbase: 1,482 mm ± 10 mm / 58.3 ± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 370 mm / 14.6 in
Seat Height: 960 mm / 37.8 in
Tank Capacity, Approx: 9 l / 2.4 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx: 96.8 kg / 213.4 lbs