2023 KTM 85 SX 19/16
No Interest, No Payments or $ 1,000 Parts, Gear, and Accessories Value-Add Promotion!
Call Kurt to find out more information.
If you're reading this, then it is safe to say things have become serious. The 2023 KTM 85 SX - in big wheel guise - is the first real step into the big leagues. Lightweight, powerful and reliable, the KTM 85 SX boasts real big bike components in scaled-down 85 cc geometry, providing the ultimate kickstart to any young racing career.
2023 KTM 85 SX HIGHLIGHTS
- New graphics match the look of the all-new full-sized SX machines.
- New MAXXIS MX-ST tires are mounted to black coated high-end Excel rims with lightweight, CNC machined hubs and black spokes with lightweight aluminum nipples.
- New clutch pressure plate design on the DS (Diaphragm Spring) clutch provides increased durability.
- Formula brakes featuring a 2-piston floating front caliper and a single-piston floating rear with dimensions close to full-size SX brakes.
- Throttle assembly with roller actuation.
- Formula hydraulic clutch with master cylinder design to match the brake master cylinder.
- Extremely compact engine mated to a precise 6-speed transmission, delivering class-leading power and torque.
- Power valve system is adjustable and increases torque and controllability.
- The frame is a genuine high-tech product designed for maximum performance and is made of hydro formed chromium molybdenum steel tubes.
- WP XACT 43 mm front fork with a sophisticated air spring design and separate damping provide easy adjustment to any track condition, rider weight or skill level.
- WP XACT rear shock with PDS (Progressive Damping System) technology provides excellent bump absorption and stability.
- Aluminum subframe is light and compact for better mass centralization.
- Cooling system features integrated crankcase cooling and two radiators.
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 2-Stroke
Displacement: 84.9 cc
Bore / Stroke: 47 / 48.95 mm
Transmission: 6 Gears
Fuel System: Keihin PWK 28
Lubrication: Premix 40:1
Primary Ratio: 20:64
Final Drive: 13:46
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc DS Clutch, Formula Hydraulics
Ignition: MEDJ digital
Frame: Central Tube Frame, Chrome Molybdenum
Handlebar: Tapered Aluminum Ø 28/22 mm
Front Suspension: WP XACT USD Fork, Ø 43 mm
Rear Suspension: WP XACT, PDS Monoshock
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 278 / 350 mm; 11 / 12 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 240 mm / 220 mm
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60 x 19” / 1.85 x 16” Excel - Black
Front/Rear Tires: 70/100-19” / 90/100-16” MAXXIS
Chain: 1/2 x 5/16 in
Steering Head Angle: 24º
Triple Clamp Offset: 14 mm
Wheelbase: 1,290 mm ± 10 mm / 50.8 in ± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 362 mm / 14.2 in
Seat Height: 890 mm / 35 in
Tank Capacity, Approx: 5.2 L / 1.4 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx: 68 kg / 149.9 lbs