2023 KTM 65 SX
*$750 Rebate - Limited Time Offer
The 2023 KTM 65 SX benefits from the same development strategy as its bigger 2-Stroke brethren. Featuring everything the bigger motocross machines do, from a proper clutch and gearbox to the latest WP XACT. In fact, you'd be remiss to think this was anything less than a proper little READY TO RACE weapon.
2023 KTM 65 SX HIGHLIGHTS
- New graphics match the look of the all-new full-sized SX machines.
- New MAXXIS MX-ST tires are mounted to super lightweight, black anodized aluminum rims.
- New Formula brake system front and rear clamps down on a new 160 mm rear disc and 180 mm front.
- Easily adjustable WP XACT 35 mm air-sprung front forks are incredibly light and deliver agile, confidence-inspiring handling.
- WP XACT monoshock with PDS (Progressive Damping System) technology guarantees outstanding stability and offers adjustable compression and rebound damping for precise, easy set up.
- Tapered handlebars (Ø 28/22 mm) provide improved feel and comfort and include ODI lock-on grips, just like full-size SX models, and a handlebar pad with KTM logo.
- Throttle assembly with roller actuation delivers smooth throttle motion and long cable life.
- Alternative needle included in the by-pack for fine tuning the engine for different tacks and conditions.
- Sleek bodywork provides excellent ergonomics for the ultimate in control and comfort.
- Advanced frame made of lightweight, high-strength chromium molybdenum steel offers superb handling and precise cornering.
- Cutting-edge 2-stroke technology is paired with easy shifting thanks to the 6-speed transmission and hydraulic clutch.
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 2-Stroke
Displacement: 64.9 cc
Bore / Stroke: 45.0 / 40.8 mm
Transmission: 6 Gears
Fuel System: Mikuni VM 24
Lubrication: Premix 60:1
Primary Ratio: 23:75
Final Drive: 14:48
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc Clutch, Formula Hydraulics
Ignition: AET Digital
Frame: Central Tube Frame, Chrome Molybdenum
Handlebar: Tapered Aluminum Ø 28/22 mm
Front Suspension: WP XACT USD Fork, Ø 35 mm
Rear Suspension: WP XACT Monoshock
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 215 / 270 mm; 8.5 / 10.6 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 198 mm / 160 mm
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60 x 14” / 1.60 x 12”
Front/Rear Tires: 60/100-14” / 80/100-12”
Chain: 1/2 x 1/4 in
Steering Head Angle: 25.5º
Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
Wheelbase: 1,137 mm ± 10 mm / 44.8 in ± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 280 mm / 11 in
Seat Height: 750 mm / 29.5 in
Tank Capacity, Approx: 3.5 L / 0.92 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx: 53 kg / 116.9 lbs