2023 KTM 450 XCF-W
With impressive and efficient performance, a lightweight frame and subframe, race-proven bodywork and ergonomics, a compact exhaust system as well as exceptional cooling and suspension, the KTM 450 XCF-W is sure to remain the benchmark for all others to follow.
2023 KTM 450 XCF-W Highlights
- NEW competition-focused model that features more aggressive mapping and a less restrictive power pack, meaning more power to put to the ground for a READY TO RACE machine.
- NEW graphic design and white, purple and orange color scheme come together to pay homage to the early ‘90s enduro models. An orange frame sets the graphics off and echoes KTM factory machines.
- NEW Dunlop MX33 front tire pairs perfectly with the Dunlop AT81 rear for offroad domination.
- WP XPLOR forks provide next-level control and comfort and are fully adjustable for terrain and rider preference.
- WP XPLOR rear shock with PDS (Progressive Damping System) technology offers lower maintenance with fewer moving parts and provides more ground clearance.
- Super lightweight Galfer Wave rotors, CNC machined hubs and high-end Giant rims provide excellent performance while reducing unsprung weight.
- High-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame with carefully calculated flex parameters provides a great blend of comfort, stability and precision.
- Single-piece cast aluminum swingarm is manufactured using a gravity die-cast production process, offering exceptional strength at the lowest possible weight.
- Light engine cases with a centralized shaft configuration move the crankshaft closer to the bike’s center of gravity for light handling and quick responsiveness.
- Reinforced clutch cover for improved resistance against impacts in rocky terrain.
- 6-speed wide ratio transmission is perfectly suited for offroad duty.
- Air box and air boot designed to provide maximum protection of the air filter against soiling and better airflow for increased performance. Air filter can be accessed without tools for quick servicing.
- Handlebar map switch selects between two maps (standard and more aggressive) and activates traction and launch control for enhanced grip in challenging terrain.
- Hydraulic Brembo clutch system offers highly controllable modulation of the clutch and light operation, minimizing fatigue on demanding rides.
- High-tech Brembo brakes have always been standard equipment on KTM offroad machines and are combined with lightweight Wave discs to offer incredible braking power and feel.
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Displacement: 449.9 cc
Bore/Stroke: 95 / 63.4 mm
Starter: Electric, Lithium Ion 12 V 2 Ah
Transmission: 6 Gears, Wide Ratio
Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 42 mm
Lubrication: Pressure Lubrication with 2 Pumps
Primary Ratio: 31:76
Final Drive: 14:52
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc DDS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
Ignition: Keihin EMS
Frame: Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel
Handlebar: NEKEN, Aluminum Ø 28/22 mm
Front Suspension: WP XPLOR USD Ø 48 mm
Rear Suspension: WP XPLOR Shock with PDS
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 300 mm / 11.8 in; 310 mm / 12.2 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm / 220 mm
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60 x 21” / 2.15 x 18” Giant
Front/Rear Tires: 80/100-21” Dunlop MX33 / 110/100-18” Dunlop AT81
Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in
Steering Head Angle: 26.5º
Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
Wheelbase: 1,482 mm ± 10 mm / 58.3 ± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 355 mm / 14 in
Seat Height: 960 mm / 37.8 in
Tank Capacity, Approx: 9.2 L / 2.4 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx: 105.5 kg / 232.5 lbs